Saturday Vaccination Clinic at Saltonstall & 2nd Shot Information
Thank you to all the families who are supporting the health & safety of our schools, our community, and your families by helping students get vaccinated! Please read below for updates and more opportunities for vaccinations!
<Saturday, 12/4> 2nd Shot AND New First Dose or Booster Appointments Available! Sign up below.
THIS Saturday, our partners at MGB have more vaccines available.
- 2nd Dose Appointments: If you or your child received your first dose on 11/13 at Saltonstall, you are automatically signed up for the second dose. Please try to arrive between 9am-12noon close to the time of your original appointment. You do not need to sign up below – 2nd shots are walk-in!
- New Appointments – 1st dose (all ages) or boosters for 18+: MGB will have Pfizer vaccinations available Saturday at Saltonstall. For a new appointment, please use the space below to sign up! Guardians will need to print and sign the consent (English | Spanish | Portuguese) or be present with their child for anyone under 16.
<Other 2nd Shot Clinics> If your child already received their first dose at their school during the week, they already have (Carlton & Bentley) or will receive their second dose at the same time and place next week. No actions are required for this to happen:
- Bates – Tuesday 12/7 from 7:30-9:00am
- Saltonstall – Wednesday 12/8 from 12:30-2:00pm
- Friday, 12/10:
- Horace Mann – 7:30-9:00am
- Witchcraft – 8:00-11:00am
- Salem High – 9:00-10:00am
- Collins – 1:00-5:00pm –> We are working to confirm whether we will have additional adult booster appointments (Pfizer only) available!
- Saturday, 12/11 @ Saltonstall – We are working to confirm and believe we will have more appointments and walk-up options available!
If you have questions or need support getting a vaccine, please reach out to Chelsea Banks (email@example.com). She will do her best to get back to you as quickly as possible but appreciates your grace.
[Friday, Dec 3 at 6:39 PM]
Good evening –
We look forward to providing over 120 vaccinations tomorrow at Saltonstall. At this point, we have emailed all those who got appointments from the waitlist and have given out all of our spots. If more open tomorrow due to cancelations, we will reach out to those on the list!
We are aware that local pharmacies & Walmart have canceled second dose appointments this week and imagine this has caused concern. At this time, the walk-up doses tomorrow are only for those who got their first dose on 11/13 through our clinic. Those who got their vaccine with us already have appointments in our system, it is simply a flexible time. Unfortunately, because we are fully booked, it is unlikely that we can offer walk-ups for second doses if you got your dose outside of our clinic. This is also true for our smaller, school-based clinics during the week next week.
However, I was able to confirm today that we will have availability next Saturday (12/11) at Saltonstall between 11am and 4pm to offer second doses for those 5-11 regardless of where you got your first dose. I do not yet have a mechanism to sign up for that, but we are taking walk-ups and will have capacity. If I get a sign-up link for these second doses on 12/11 from the vendor, I will post it to ParentSquare.
Thank you for understanding and we will be in touch as we learn more!