Hello Carlton Families,
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all able to enjoy your time with family. Please remember that we are still in the middle of a pandemic. Don’t forget to wear your masks and take good care of yourselves and your family.
Tomorrow, the buses may be a little behind schedule. Many schools are being dismissed at around the same time and need to travel across the city to drop off students prior to picking up at Carlton. We will make sure they get home safely as soon as the buses arrive.
Tomorrow is pajama day. Please remember that students should wear sneakers like a normal day and to dress appropriately for the weather. It is supposed to be frigid in the morning and we will not be going inside until 8:10.
Carlton Gear is here:
The PTO has put together a Carlton gear order form. Orders should be returned to school by Tuesday, November 30th. There is a quick turnaround so that the gear can be in before the holidays. If you would like to place an order, please send the order form to school with your student. They are only taking cash or checks for this order. If you have any questions, please go to the Carlton PTO page. If your student is in quarantine and you would like to order Carlton gear, the order form will be on the Carlton PTO page.
We have not had any more COVID positive cases in school since last Tuesday. I am hoping that the surge is behind us, and we can get back to a more normal school day. Please continue to follow all the COVID protocols so that we can keep our community safe and healthy.
- Tomorrow, Wednesday, November 24th is a half-day. Students get out at 12:00. Lunch will be served.
- New P1 students begin Monday, November 29th. Please stop by for coffee (outside) and say Hi! to our new families.
- First trimester report cards go home Friday, December 3rd.
- Wednesday, December 8th is a half-day for students. Parent Teacher conferences will be held from 12:30 – 2:30 and 6:00 – 7:30. Please look for more information soon.
- Carlton has No School on Thursday, December 23rd – Friday, December 31st. We return to school on Monday, January 3rd.