Carlton School Council meetings for the 2012/2013 year will take place on the second Wednesday of each month :
All meetings are from 5:30-6:30 and take place in the conference room in the office.
All are welcome to attend. Childcare is not provided.
The Carlton School Council is a representative committee made up of teachers, parents, community members and the principal. The School Council acts as an advisory group to the principal and helps the principal to:
- Identify the educational needs of the students
- Adopt educational goals
- Review the yearly school building budget
- Assure time and learning requirements are met
- Formulate an annual school improvement plan
- Perform an annual review of the student hand book and discipline code.